Merchandise must be returned to the Samsonite Store where the product was purchased. If for some reason you cannot return the product to the point of purchase, we offer two options.
- You may visit the @Mirageluggage closest to you to return the product or you may ship the product to the Mirageluggage closest to you.
- You may ship the product to the Samsonite Factory Outlet or Company Store closest to you.
Please Note : Merchandise must be returned to the point of purchase. We cannot accept online returns in-store. Please do not return Authorized retailer merchandise to our stores or fulfillment center.
Returning Damaged or Incorrect Merchandise Purchased Online
If your merchandise was damaged in transit, is defective, or is not what you ordered
- Visit the Online Return Center to create a return
- Follow the instructions to request a return authorization, entering your customer information to first locate the order, and then initiate the return process choosing the appropriate return reason.
- Print out the provided pre-paid return label and return authorization
- Please place the return authorization paperwork inside the return package. This will allow for faster refund processing.
All returns are inspected by our warehouse, and the return fee will be waived if your item is found to be damaged or incorrect. If the item is not deemed damaged or incorrect, your refund will be less the return fee, as follows
Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item. If you need the order quickly you may place another order, while you wait for your refund. Please email our customer service team at @mirageluggage.com if you need assistance.
Lost in Transit/ Item not Received
If your order tracking number shows that your package is “Lost in transit”:
- Please contact us via chat, please email us at @mirageluggage.com as soon as possible so we can process a carrier claim.
If your order tracking number shows that your package was “Delivered” but you did not receive the package:
- Please ensure that you have taken the following steps prior to contacting customer service
- Check the immediate area; including any mailbox, garage, porch, front desk, leasing office, neighbor, or anyone that may have signed or picked the package.
- Please also track your package online to see if there are any special instructions or updates listed.
If you are still unable to locate your package, then please contact us via chat, or email our customer service team at questions@mirageluggage within 7 days so we can do a driver inquiry with the carrier. Inquiries are not able to be made after this time.
Please Note: Driver inquires and Carrier Claims are not guaranteed.